Piezo Cat. No. 35242 for Rafale guns
Price excluding tax : 15,50€
Here is how to change the Piezo ignition kit Cat. No. 35242 for Rafale:
Changing the Piezo kit Cat. No. 35242
– Drain the hose and disconnect the tool.
– Take the hex key supplied with the tool
– Unscrew and remove the 4 screws on the gun A
– Lift the cover by the guard B
– Lift the trigger vertically C
– Remove the pin D
– Remove the Piezo E
– Position the bare wire zone in the housing, along with the rigid ignition wire from the back of the tool, and replace the pin D,
– Position the Piezo with its head against the spring E
– Fold the trigger and Piezo into the horizontal position C
– Reposition the lid, with the notch in the rear opening B
– Replace the 4 screws A
– Screw until the parts come together (tighten firmly but not excessively)
– Check correct operation: Always with the tool disconnected from the gas cylinder, and in a dark area, check that the spark is produced in the little brass cup at the centre of the burner.
|Weight of the product (in g) :
They also liked ...
Add to cart